I hope you live a life you’re proud of. And if you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
Some people feel like they don’t deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I would die for you. But I won’t live for you.